Monday, June 18, 2012

Letter of the Day "Y"



Hi Everyone, Welcome to the Letter of the day
over at My Cricut Craftroom. Today
I made a baby page for a book that
I am making for a co-worker.
The name of my page is Yum-Yum.
I had to rack my brain for that one!
I used Baby Steps cartridge of my page. This is
A really cute cartridge You can buy it here:
from Erica. She has it at a really good price!


The yum yum was cut out at 3.5" I layered it & used
foam in between the layers.
Then I added some photo mats & some glittered
flowers around them.

Next I added a jurnal block. So mommy to be can
Write about her baby girl.
On the 2nd page I cut out the bowl & fork at 2.5"
Then again I added photo mats & the jonural block
Thanks so much for stopping by & please head over to
To find more projects like mine today!


6 comments:

  1. what a wonderfully cute layout

    Heather F
    MCCR DT Sis
    www.papercrafteranonymous.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet gift your are making and "yum yum" is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa - - this was such a great idea for a Y word! I would have been stumped on that letter!
    This is such a cute page for the scrapbook gift!
    Teresa
    DT MCCR

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!
    Miranda :)
    MCCR DT Sister
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa this lay out is wonderful. I love the bowl and title. TFS, Mary M
    http://Mary-fortheloveofart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete