Friday, August 24, 2012

Friday use cricut lite cartridge


Hello & welcome to another day of scrapbook Friday!
Today we had to use a Cricut Lite Cartridge
I choose to use Bloom. I am still working
on a baby girl book. So I have been signing
up for many scrapbook Fridays to try and get
this book done. I have not been in a very crafty mode
lately so it's been hard to get something done with no
motivation. OK enough rambling on. Here is my page.
 


I have always loved these trees! I cut them out at 3"
CCR did not want to work properly when I was making this.
Every cut I made was cutting wrong. But I made it work.
I had to cut the pink part of the trees out twice. I then added
some liquid pearls.  The fence and the flowers did cut out ok.
Here is a close up of it. I cut it at 5"
 

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a Great day!!
to check out  more projects.

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty Lisa, love the colors TFS
    Ava
    http://scrapbookdesign4u.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute love the fence and the flowers. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this. The fence and the flowers are so pretty. And of course you can't go wrong with pink. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa - this is so cute! I love the little flowers! The little trees are super cute too!
    Teresa
    MCCR DT sis

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a preety LO Lisa. I reaaly love the fence and the colors you used are just fantastic. TFS~Mary
    MCCR DT Sis

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable Lisa!! Awesome job on it:)
    MCCR DT Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lisa~Your layout is so stinkin' cute! Love the diecuts and the pink and brown color combo! Great job!

    Hugs,
    HL
    MCCR

    ReplyDelete