Thursday, October 4, 2012

Theme Day Thursday



Hello & welcome to Theme Day Thursday From
My Cricut Craft Room.
We are all pink this month to support
breast cancer month. Ladies please
make sure you are taking care of yourself
get checked. We love you and your family loves
you. Ok enough with the heavy we have some great
projects all month long so please support us and
check back to MCCR everyday. Thank You!
 
 
For today's project we have to make something
using apples & pumpkins. So I made this page
Using Create A Critter 2. I just love fall time.  I cut
out the carmel apples out at 3.5" in CCR from page
58 & the pumpkins I did 4 different sizes 1.5" - 3.5"
I totally forgot to add something pink so I added
some pink cotton candy stickles around the photo mat.



 

 

 




3 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love all of the sweet die cuts, Lisa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Nice. I didn't notice the caramel apples on that cartridge. I'm going to have to go look again.
    Tammy S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love those caramel apples! Did not even know they were on the cartridge. I got it recently but have not opened it!
    Glad you got the pink in...not easy on these fall projects!
    Teresa
    MCCR DT

    ReplyDelete