Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Kreative Karma

Hello and welcome to my first post as a new member
of Kreative Karma!!
We have a great team so please stop by and check out our
blog. We would love if you starting following us if you
haven't done so yet. Thanks!!
 
So for today's project I made a card for a fellow team
mate. She is not feeling well so I made her a card
just to let her know I'm thinking of her. I made my card
using Kate's ABC'S cartridge and Recollections paper.
The card is 5.5x6.5 I cut the little girl at 3.5"
I added some crystal stickles and some green stones.
I hope you like my card and thanks for stopping by.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Very sweet card! I love the papers that you used!

    Nadja

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just an adorable card, Lisa! You are so sweet to send another DT member a card!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable!! I love the colors and the sweet bunny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card Lisa! love the colors

    Sarah
    craftingwithsarah.blogspot.com
    Karma DT SIS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was the proud recipient for this adorable card! Thank you so much Lisa, you're so sweet to think of me and it made my day!

    Susie
    http://scrappyrandomness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete