Friday, February 24, 2012

First post

Hello, My name is Lisa and this is my first post. I would like to welcome you to my blog. I would like to tell you a little bit about myself. I live in Florida with my husband, daughter, our dog, our 8 sugar gliders, and a bunch of fish oh and 2 birds! I work at Lowe's home improvement that's all I'm going to say about that. My favorite thing to do is scrapbooking. I have been scrapbooking for 9 years now and it all started with a gift I was given for my daughter before she was born. A lady named Barbara made me a Creative Memories book and I was hooked. I love making pages of my family and our time together.  Hopefully my daughter will enjoy them later in life.  I hope that you will enjoy some of my work and share yours with me. Thanks for visting.

No comments:

Post a Comment