Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Card I made for Erica's Birthday Challenge

Here is my first card challenge as well as the first time I am going to try to link something to someone else's blog. We will see how this works :)   
 I used Refelections paper in this project. I cut the oval using cricut sampler cartidge, the Party banner I used Just a Note cartridge, The hearts I used a Marvy punch layered them & used my home made foam squares in between them. I used Pinpoint roller Quickie Glue to draw the balloon strings then covered them using Martha Stewart fine glitter, I also used the glue & glitter for the word PARTY!

2 comments:

  1. Love the heart shaped balloons and the bling for the string. Thanks for joining this challenge and making it your first challenge at that. :)

    My Cricut Craft Room DT Member
    Jenny R

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jenny. I am glad to be a part of the team.

      Delete