Thursday, September 20, 2012

3-D projects

Hello Just a quick post to show off
some 3-D projects I made using
Cricut Craftroom Exclusive cartridges.
The Cartridge I used was Independence Day
3-D projects. I made these projects to take to a
4th of July cookout. The 1st one
is a 3-D bag that you can put snacks in
or something small.
 
 
The bag was cut at 4.5" I used a plain blue
card stock & a red shimmer paper.

I used the same paper for this Rosette that I used on the
bag. I  made this  one to fit the page  using  my mini
to cut with. Which I love I have the personal the E2
& the mini. And I love the mini the most. Not that
I would ever give up my others.  The mini is the
one that I use the most on the projects
that I have been doing lately.
Sorry anyhow I had a hard time getting this
to stay together. Finally I found something that held.
I used Beacon 3-in-1 glue. I could not find my
hot glue gun to try that. I'm sure it would have.
These were super easy to put together and I
love the way they turned out. Thanks
for stopping by have a great day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment