Thursday, September 20, 2012

Cricut Craft Room Exclusive Playground Equipment

This is another quick post on a 2 page layout
I made using Cricut Craftroom Exclusive
Playground Equipment
 

This is the page that I started with It's from
The Playtime stack by DCWV
This paper is so cute!
Here is what I added.


I cut out the rocking horse at 3" and flip him
to face the left then added
a action wobble. Cause a horse has to wobble right!
Then I added a photo mat & a sun sticker.
Here is a closeup of the horse in action.
 


 
The next page I cut out the swing set & the slide in
CCR. The swing is cut at 3" & the slice at 3" then I
made it a little longer by stretching it a little. This is
what I like about using CCR is so easy and you
can make cuts they way you want them just by using
your mouse.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment