Monday, September 3, 2012

Letter of the day "J"

Hi everyone welcome to the LETTER of the Day!
Today I went with Jack-o-Lantern. Everyone seems
to  be in a Halloween mood, so I wanted to show
you a quick page I made  I normally put alot more
into my pages & I will add to this. But I wanted to show you
how the markers look when you use them in your Cricut. I
cut out the phrase from pg. 61 of Mini Monsters
using the black marker to make my cut at 3". Then I
used the blade to cut out the phrase. So it outlines
the phrase very nice in black ink.
 
 
 
 

Here is my page. I know it's very plain even for me
Trust me I will add to it. I also cut out the cute
Jack-o-Lantern using Create a Critter at on pg. 70 at 3.5"
 
 
 
 
to see more projects today!! Thanks 4 stopping by


8 comments:

  1. How sweet.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute layout, love the pumpkin!

    Susie
    MCCR DT Sis
    www.SusiesScrappers.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pumpkin!! cute! TFS Janet Royer

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in the Halloween mood, or maybe the Autumn mood! I am ready to start getting my fall decorations out, but it seems a little early!
    Cute little pumpkin!
    Teresa
    MCCR DT sis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa this is wonderful. I love the clean colors you used. TFS~Mary M
    http://Mary-fortheloveofart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't you just love CAC?! I cannot wait to see the CAC2.
    TFS your page. It looks like you had fun.

    Tess

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! I love the pens on the title!! I just got a set and they are so fun!!

    Jodie R
    MCCR DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute layout and love the picture!!

    ReplyDelete